- When will my order be dispatched?
The store is 100% operated and distributed by the band. While we try to mail orders as soon as possible we generally tend to ship orders once a week or as often as we can, time permitting. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email notification.
If your order contains a pre-order item and has been split shipped you may not receive an email notification. For items still pending arrival in store please check the product listing for the latest information.
- My order contained a pre-order item, when will it be dispatched?
Pre-order items are generally new launched garments that are not currently in-stock. All pre-order items will be shipped once they arrive in-stock and you'll receive an email notification to inform you that your order has been dispatched.
We currently only offer split shipping on orders containing vinyl LP's, so please note that if your order contains any other pre-order item it will be shipped once ALL the items within your order are instock.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We generally advise:
- UK - Up to 1 week from dispatch
- EU Mainland - Up to 3 weeks from dispatch
- North/South America - Up to 5 weeks from dispatch
- Everywhere Else - Up to 6 weeks from dispatch
- Will there be customs fees?
- All orders are liable to customs fees as outlined by the respective destination country. Whilst we mark our shipments as "gifts" to negate customs costs where possible, this is unforuntely unavoidable in most cases.
- We are not responsible for any additional customs charges or fees once your package has left our facility. Customs charges and fees are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.
- If your order is returned as a result of not being claimed at your local post office / customs depo we can arrange for this to be re-shipped to you at an additional expense.
- My parcel hasn't arrived within the time frame above, what should i do?
We presently provide tracked services on shipments outside of the UK which reach a weight/cost threshold. Before contacting us please check with your local postal service first to see if they have a missing items complaints procedure.
Due to new brexit regulations EU orders are subject to customs/import tax which is often the result in delays. Please speak to your local post office to ensure that any required customs duties are paid and the package released.
Failing the above, please do not hesitate to contact us regarding the shipping date of your order as we may be able to shed some light on the delay of the delivery. We also retain proof of postage for all items sent from our store if you need our assistance during your dispute.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and whilst we work to the best of our ability to ensure all orders are packaged and shipped securely and promptly we cannot be held liable for postal service errors.
- Will any of these items be reproduced?
We re-print items subject to demand and other upcoming merch designs and products so we advise that if you like it try and swipe it up while you can!
- Can you sign an item in my order?
We are more than happy to sign an item in your order but please be aware that this may delay your order as we will have to arrange the signing at the earliest convenience of all the band members.
If you wish to have a product from your order signed please just drop it in the notes section at checkout and we'll do our best to accommodate your request.
- Who does your photography?
Cris Greaves does our merchandise, tour and studio related photography.
Any queries regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us via the contact page.